In Group Coaching, you'll have the opportunity to both receive coaching and benefit from the successes and challenges of the other group participants. It is a way to receive double the coaching at less than 1/2 the cost!
Your professional Certified coach is your champion, trainer, sounding board, mentor, supporter, conscience, co-designer and partner in achieving your goals. In Group Coaching, you get all that plus a small circle of fellow "coachees," dedicated to sharing their insight and support. There can be tremendous power and self-empowerment in a group.
- How are Group Coaching Sessions Conducted?
- Sessions are held on a tele-conference line. You will be given an access number to call into a telephone bridge line upon the receipt of your registration.
Is Group Coaching the right choice for me?
- You feel stuck or unsure dealing with some life challenges and would like to brainstorm confidentially with people in similar situations.
- You want to quickly gain access to multiple perspectives on a situation.
- You would like a less expensive alternative to regular one-on-one coaching but still benefit from working with a professional coach.
- You are uncomfortable sharing and learning with a group.
- You are unwilling to commit yourself to regular coaching sessions.
- You want the undivided attention of your coach.
- Is Group Coaching for YOU?
- Click the button to explore the Top 10 Benefits of Group Coaching:
- Would You Like to Learn More About Group Coaching?
- Click this button for Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have questions, call us at 704.763.5164.