on Group Coaching
- What is group coaching?
- A regularly scheduled series of sessions with a group of like-minded people, led by a professional coach.
- How often does a group meet?
- Three times a month for 60 minutes.
- How long does the group last?
- Participants are asked to commit to a minimum of 12 coaching sessions.
- Where will we meet?
- In your office, living room or porch…for convenience sake, Group Coaching is conducted on the telephone. Once you register, you’ll receive a teleconference number to use to connect with your group. This way you can invite women from anywhere in the world to join your group!
- When do I pay?
- Payment is due at the beginning of each month, or in advance for a limited time.
- What are the fees?
- Please email us for more information.
- When is the Registration Deadline?
- Spots go quickly, so the sooner the better! Once you have a group together, we'll pick a convenient time to meet between Tues-Thurs.
- How do I enroll?
- Call 704.753.5164 or e-mail Groupcoaching@InSiteCoach.com to sign up and receive a Welcome Package.
- What is the confidentiality policy?
- An agreement among all group members and coach for all discussion to be kept confidential.
- Is there communication between meetings?
- E-mail with the coach at any time. Jatrine will do periodic follow up e-mails and encourages calls when a group member needs support between meetings.
Click this button to see the Top 10 Benefits of Group Coaching: